We use a personalized, integrated approach to physical therapy that combines manual technique and restorative exercises to accelerate healing and improve your quality of life.
After an in-depth evaluation, your physical therapist will work with you to design a personalized program that includes therapeutic exercises, Kinesiology, Pilates principles, stretching, and pressure techniques aimed at rehabilitating joints and restoring mobility.
- Joint pain (elbow, shoulder, foot, hand/wrist, heel, knee)
- Neck pain
- Sports-related injuries
- Disc herniation
- Postoperative conditions
- Range of motion, strengthening, endurance, and stability exercises with proper body mechanics
- Core strengthening and body awareness using Pilates principles
- Posterior Chain activation using Foundation Training principle
- Manual therapy using Maitland, Mulligan, and McKenzie techniques
- Kinesio Taping to decrease pain and facilitate range of motion
- Gait Training, including stairs and curbs with proper use of cane, crutches and/or walkers
- Ergonomics consultation designed by Humanscale
- Physician Supervised, multidisciplinary care (Chiropractics Acupuncture Massage)
- Post surgical rehabilitation (we work closely with your surgeon regarding your plan of care)