We are dedicated to providing our patients access to the latest treatments, including medical marijuana. We are advocates of this new promising treatment that can potentially aid many of those with chronic pain and other qualifying illnesses.
Dr. Jonathann Kuo, MD is a Board Certified Anesthesiologist and Pain Medicine specialist. As the founder of Hudson Medical, Dr. Kuo has dedicated his practice to the compassionate treatment of chronic pain, emphasizing minimally invasive, non-surgical approaches with the ultimate goal of restoring patient function and improving quality of life.
This program makes medical marijuana available to patients suffering from diseases such as Multiple Sclerosis, Lou Gehrig’s disease (ALS), Parkinson’s disease, epilepsy, cancer, HIV/AIDS, and neuropathies. The evidence suggests that medical marijuana may mitigate some symptoms associated with these conditions, including pain, severe nausea, and loss of appetite.
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Damage to the nervous tissue of the spinal cord with objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Neuropathy or Huntington’s disease
- Cachexia or wasting syndrome
- Severe or chronic pain
- Severe nausea
- Seizures or severe or persistent muscle spasms.