Same-day appointments and procedures available.
Dr. Jonathann Kuo, MD is a Board Certified Anesthesiologist and Pain Medicine specialist. As the founder of Hudson Medical and Hudson Wellness, Dr. Kuo is dedicated to creating a system where patients can receive the best in integrated musculoskeletal care, combining Medical and Wellness, Eastern and Western approaches.
This program makes medical marijuana available to patients suffering from diseases such as Multiple Sclerosis, Lou Gehrig’s disease (ALS), Parkinson’s disease, epilepsy, cancer, HIV/AIDS, and neuropathies. The evidence suggests that medical marijuana may mitigate some symptoms associated with these conditions, including pain, severe nausea, and loss of appetite.
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Damage to the nervous tissue of the spinal cord with objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Neuropathy or Huntington’s disease
- Cachexia or wasting syndrome
- Severe or chronic pain
- Severe nausea
- Seizures or severe or persistent muscle spasms.