Same-day appointments and procedures available.
This program makes medical marijuana available to patients suffering from diseases such as Multiple Sclerosis, Lou Gehrig’s disease (ALS), Parkinson’s disease, epilepsy, cancer, HIV/AIDS, and neuropathies. The evidence suggests that medical marijuana may mitigate some symptoms associated with these conditions, including pain, severe nausea, and loss of appetite.
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Damage to the nervous tissue of the spinal cord with objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Neuropathy or Huntington’s disease
- Cachexia or wasting syndrome
- Severe or chronic pain
- Severe nausea
- Seizures or severe or persistent muscle spasms.