Hudson Medical have two exciting developments that we would like to share with you this month:
We recently launched our new website. The comprehensive website includes both our Medical and Wellness sections and makes it easy to navigate between the two through the menu button. The new website also provides an enhanced mobile experience for patients on the go.
- Visit the TEAM page to learn more about our providers and check to see if a provider accepts your insurance.
- Patients can also book their own appointments directly on the website through Zocdoc for Hudson Medical or Acuity for Hudson Wellness
- Identify any condition or treatment you may have questions about, and read in-depth about those topics on the CONDITIONS + CARE page.
Apple Health App Beta
Patients with iPhones can now access their medical records on the Apple Health App Beta. We are the only private practice in New York on the Health App and we are joining the likes of NYU, HSS, Weill Cornell, and Mount Sinai. If you are a patient at any of those hospital systems, you’ll be able to access all of your medical records in one place.
Here’s how you can get started:
- Go to the Apple Health app > Health Data > Health Records. Search Hudson Medical.
- Login with your athenahealth patient portal credentials. If you experience any trouble logging in please contact email@example.com.
The app makes it easier to access, visualize, and securely store your healthcare records in one convenient app. For more information, read these two articles:
We are pleased to announce that you can now text us directly to book, change, or cancel appointments or ask us any questions you might have.
Hudson Medical: 646-596-7386
Hudson Wellness: 646-882-6278
Make wellness a part of your health care routine by booking your appointment now. Book Now Same day appointments and procedures available.